MedFirst Alert is a 24 hour Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), which consists of a 2-Way Voice communicator unit and a lightweight waterproof transmitter (help button). With the push of a button, MedFirst Alert will establish a live connection between your home and our central monitoring station. Through this connection our highly trained staff is able to communicate directly with you, access medical records and if necessary contact medical authorities, caregiver or even a neighbor.
UL Certified Central Station
- Audited response time of under 30 seconds
- Fully redundant servers, signal processors, phone switch, generators, incoming and outgoing telephone lines provided by multiple carriers
- Family owned independent local central station
- Management has an average of over 25 years experience in the monitoring business
- No auto-attendant on phone system. A live operator will answer the phone 24 hours a day
- Unprecedented Two-Way Voice/Audio Verification technology
A MedFirst Alert System is an essential tool for anyone with the desire to live independently and securely regardless of their age or medical past.
With MedFirst Alert installation and activation is always FREE and there’s no annual contract. Perfect for you or your caregiver. Call MedFirst Alert today: 1-800-595-0718