Call Us : 1(800)595-0718
Email : [email protected]
Choosing a home medical alarm provider is an important decision. Ensure that you are well educated on the various home alarm products and personal emergency response systems available on the market and are comfortable with your choice. You should consider the following to help ensure you and your loved ones receive the highest level of care from your home medical alarm provider.
1. How long have they been providing Personal Emergency Response services?
In the home medical alarm industry, experience is vital. Understanding best practices in customer service and emergency response takes time. Look for a company with at least 10 years experience in the industry with a proven track record. Our monitoring service has over 25 years experience in the alarm monitoring business.
2. What medical alarm qualifications and standards are in place to ensure that customers are well cared for?
Providers should have monitoring Centers that are UL certified (Underwriter’s Laboratories). No auto-attendant on phone system. A live care specialist will answer the phone 24 hours a day. We also have an audited response time of under 30 seconds.
3. How the Emergency Response Operators are trained?
Training is important, as care specialists are the people who respond when the personal help button is pressed. Our care specialists have gone through extensive training and certification process. At MedFirst Alert, we us an unprecedented Two-Way Voice/Audio Verification technology which is state of the art.
4. Is there access to customer service and technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Ensure you can receive the support you need, when you need it. At MedFirst Alert, we not only offer extended business hours but our customers also have access to emergency customer service and technical support so we can answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
5. Am I paying a fair price for the service that I am receiving?
It is always important to know what you’re paying for a senior home alarm monitoring service compared with the value you will receive for these services.
MedFirst Alert’s pricing is industry competitive amongst national providers. We may not always be the cheapest but we can guarantee that our service and caring attitude will always be outstanding.